"The Mission of the San Juan Island Chamber of Commerce is to promote and enhance the economic vitality of our community and support our membership through educational programs, visitor information services, and community events which reflect our unique island culture."
The San Juan Island Chamber of Commerce was established to bring the benefits of a Chamber of Commerce to the local business owners of the community. The Chamber of Commerce has approximately 300 members and sponsors dozens of island events, scholarships, and programs.
About The Chamber
The Board of Directors has established this website pursuant to the Mission Statement and for the mutual benefit of our members and users of the Internet.
- 2nd Monday, 5:30 – 7 pm - location varies as different members host the event – Great Networking event, come with lots of business cards!
- We also hold sessions as topics come up that would benefit from a public forum.
- Chamber of Commerce Awards Celebration 2nd Monday of November
- Island Lights Festival first Friday in December
- 4th of July Parade
- Summer Arts Fair – 3rd weekend in July
- Oktoberfest October 11, 2014