Clubs & Groups
- Phone: (360) 378-5705
- Purpose: Scholarship, veterans hospital, needy children's programs.
Democratic Central Committee
- Community Arts Theatre Association
- Phone: (360) 378-5848
- Purpose: Aids San Juan Community Theatre.
- Phone: (360) 468-3445
- Purpose: A countywide organization that works to support Democratic candidates and principles.
- Phone: (360) 378-5347
- Purpose: Gives money for plants in park, hanging baskets.
- Phone: (360) 378-6473
- Purpose: Donations to various charities, youth programs, 4H; scholarships.
Hospital District Commission Board
- Phone: (360) 378-3691
- Purpose: Speakers at monthly meeting; County Fair aid.
- Phone: (360) 378-2141 ext. 24
- Purpose: Tax district; operates medical clinic.
League of Women Voters
- Phone: (360) 378-4014
- Purpose: Focus of youth, elderly; car seats for low-income families.
- (360) 378-2377
- Purpose: Non-partisan political membership organization to encourage informed and active participation of citizens in government and influence public policy through education and advocacy.
- Purpose: Supports youth baseball, food bank, seniors; guide dog, and other handicapped assistance.
Library, San Juan IslandSan Juan Island Chamber of Commerce
San Juan Island Community Foundation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (360) 378-5240
- Fax: (360) 378-3984
- Purpose: Combine island resources, people and businesses, to serve the collective interests of the island's businesses, and to assist island visitors.
San Juan Island Community Theatre
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 360-378-1001(VM)
- PO Box 1352, Friday Harbor, WA 98250
- Purpose: To build community and enhance the quality of life on San Juan Island. We encourage and facilitate philanthropy; we identify needs and make purposeful grants to island non-profit organizations for their capital needs; and we serve as a catalyst, convener and partner in shaping effective responses to issues of community.
- Phone: (360) 378-3211
- Purpose: Showcase for local talent; cultural education of children; focal point for community.
San Juan Farmers' Market
- website: www.sifri.org
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- P.O. Box 2856 Friday Harbor 98250
- Meetings 12:00 Noon Wed. Vinny
- Fourth Wed. 6:00 PM at The Bean
- Phone: (360) 298-0811
- Located corner of Sunshine Alley and Nicholas St. weather permitting, Saturdays 10am - 1pm.
San Juan Island Fire District
San Juan Island Historical Society
- Phone: (360) 378-5334
- Purpose: Manage Fire District 3
San Juan Island Park & Recreation District
- Phone: (360) 378-3949
- Purpose: Runs museum, members' events.
San Juan Masonic Lodge
- Phone: (360) 378-4953
- Purpose: An elected board that works to maintain public spaces & leisure activities. Volunteers always needed.
San Juan Pilots Organization Association
- Reid and Second St
- 1st Wednesday every Month
- Charitable activities such as hospitals, youth scholarships.
- Masons are looking for men who wish to become better men, who are interested in giving back to their community and in self-improvement.
Rotary Club of San Juan Island
- Phone: (360) 378-6324
- Purpose: Better relationship between community & airport work towards providing airport safety.
San Juan Island School District
- Phone: (360) 378-6119
- PO Box 1881
- Friday Harbor WA 98250
- Meetings: Wednsdays 8:00 AM
- Downriggers Restaurant
San Juan Seniors
- Phone: (360) 378-4133
- Fax Line: (360) 378-6276
- Friday Harbor Elementary School
- Phone: (360) 378-5209
- Friday Harbor Middle School
- Phone: (360) 378-5214
- Friday Harbor High School
- Phone: (360) 378-5215
Women's Study Club
- Phone: (360) 378-2677
- Purpose: Senior lunches; home delivered lunches, transportation, shopping, in home care service.
- Phone: (360) 378-8293
- Purpose: Oldest (1914) club on San Juan Island; social and cultural.